Colombia has a myriad of colorful landscapes that fill up with beauty on certain moments of the day, such as sunset. This natural show is the setting chosen by many tourists, especially for those who are looking to live a romantic sunset in Cartagena
, a city that has been marked as a top notch for couples looking for a magical setting to declare their love.
Cartagena is the ideal spot for couples. Its old streets and buildings are true architectural jewels that have become the perfect scenario to enjoy a love experience. In addition to this, you can find breathtaking sunsets upon the city offering an unforgettable view.
Down below we will show you some of the places to enjoy a romantic sunset in Cartagena
- Old Walled City. This is one of the most representative places of the city and it is located in a privileged position, where you can enjoy along with your partner the impressive Caribbean Sea and the colors that are displayed as the sunset approaches upon the city.
- Movich Hotel. A romantic sunset in Cartagena wouldn’t be complete without some lovely pictures for your Instagram along with your partner. Movich Hotel is the right place to have some of the most amazing views from the city while you enjoy its two swimming pools, plush sun lounges and a cocktail. if you think this is an exclusive spot, you must keep in mind that you don’t need to spend a big amount of money to enjoy its beautiful sunset backdrop.
- Plaza Bocagrande. At the entrance of Bocagrande’s neighborhood you will find this big shopping centre full of restaurants, stores and cafes. Skip the first two storeys and go straight to the third floor to meet one of the most stunning views from the city. You just have to wait for the sunset to come while you have a cup of coffee with your loved one.
- Castillo de San Felipe. You may probably know this is one of the landmarks of this Colombian city, but it is also another breathtaking spot to enjoy a romantic sunset in Cartagena. This is a complex fortress built by the Spaniards in the XVII century that is full of history and charm behind its walls.
- Balwark of San Francisco Javier. This is an outdoors lounge where you can enjoy a nice drink as you wait for the sunset. At this place, there is a varied menu to accompany your beverage in the tapas style. Its laid-back vibe make it the perfect place to have a relaxed conversation as you enjoy the warm weather. Many couples agree that this is one of the most interesting settings to watch the sunset.
Undoubtedly, Cartagena is a city full of stunning sunsets that may enlight your sight and reach the heights of love. To learn more about our packages, visit our section Romantic Sunsets in Cartagena.